Sunday 13 January 2013

2 Week Low Carb Fin!

So I have just gone 2 weeks eating approx 20 carbs per day which has not been easy for someone like me. Boy am I glad that's over! I have learnt a few things from this short experience. It is incredible the amount of junk, sugar and carbs I used to consume before I decided to torture myself with this diet. This has really given me a new view on what I want to eat now. That is not to say I am going to cut out everything that is bad for me forever!Its more like I will be conscious about the food I eat.

The diet has shown a slight effect on me or at least I think so. Sometimes its possible to make yourself believe something if you want it that bad. But I feel I did actually slim down slightly.
Anyway enough about diets! The word diet makes me cringe! I am a food loving man after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment